Monday, November 06, 2006

For Nearly All of November


On Sunday, 05 November, I will travel to Michigan. Monday I will devote to seeing my family and, I hope, attending to no last minute things before Tuesday.

That day I join a group of people who are making a tour to Turkey and Greece in the footsteps of St. Paul. I was asked to be the chaplain for the group.

I have some scripture passages yet to select so that one of our number can read it when we arrive at any site remembering St. Paul and the early Christian communities. I also have some words and phrases to select: I will offer one to the group as we begin each day.

All this, of course, means something for To Find Fruit. Namely, this will be the post which will greet visitors until my return on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Please remember us to God and in your hearts. I will invite the group to remember all who visit this blog and its sister blog.

No comments: